If you are a CNAP designation recipient, please join us for our monthly Lunch and Learn programs. The Purpose of this virtual, 30-minute, monthly meeting is to address questions and topics of interest to Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professionals.
The Date is always the third Friday of every month. The Time is always noon to 12:30pm
If you have taken the CNAP class, passed the test, submitted your verification documents and been given a CNAP certificate number this monthly meeting is for you!
We will send out monthly reminders to everyone in our CNAP Recipient database with the meeting link and phone-in number.
- Jun 16, 2017 @ 12:00 PM – Raffles and special licenses you may not know you need
- Jul 21, 2017 @ 12:00 PM – Accepting intangible gifts and in-kind contributions
- Aug 18, 2017 @ 12:00 PM – Cost benefit analysis for events and grants
- Sep 15, 2017 @ 12:00 PM – QuickBooks tricks/tips
- Oct 20, 2017 @ 12:00 PM – Annual reports
- Nov 17, 2017 @ 12:00 PM – Payroll
- Dec 15, 2017 @ 12:00 PM – 1099s
Have an idea for a monthly topic? Get in touch.