1. Capital Gains Calculator | Calculates capital gains on sales of assets.
2. The Longevity Game | A bit disconcerting, but fun nonetheless.
3. Disposable Income Calculator | It’s easier to decide how to spend your hard-earned income if you appreciate just how hard you actually worked for it. This simple calculator will tell you how much you earn every hour to spend on whatever you want, guilt free.
4. Dog Years Calculator | It is a common belief that 1 human year is equal to 7 dog years, however, it is not very accurate since dogs reach adulthood within their first few years.
5. IRA Calculator | Are you wondering which IRA would provide the greatest long-term returns to you? How much you’re allowed to contribute? Whether you should convert your traditional IRA to a Roth IRA? Fire up these IRA calculators to get the answers.
6. Random Number Generator | Generates true random numbers for holding drawings, lotteries and sweepstakes. Not exactly a calculator, but a useful tool!
7. Cousin Calculator | Search for your ancestors using this interactive directory of the best free genealogy search engines. Use the date & calendar calculators to enhance your family history as you work on your family tree.
8. U.S. National Debt Calculator | This calculator estimates the population of the United States and each citizen’s share of this debt.
9. Age Calculator | This calculator tells you how long you have been alive in months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds and even milliseconds.